SingTel Innov8 Pitching Session
SingTel Innov8 is holding a pitching session for startups on 14 October 2011! (By invitation only)
We are looking for the most exciting and innovative products and services to bring to SingTel Group customers. This is a great opportunity for startups to present their businesses to SingTel Innov8 for investment consideration.
As one of the companies that will be selected to participate in the sessions, you will have the opportunity to pitch directly and have an in-depth 45 minute discussion with the SingTel Innov8 investment team, and get valuable feedback from both the VC investment perspective and a leading industry player.
There are limited presentation slots available. All ICT-related startups with products and services in the following areas are strongly encouraged to register their interest for these sessions:
- Mobile or Web Applications
- Content & Media
- SME or Enterprise SaaS
- SME or Enterprise Mobility, and
- Vertical industry solutions (e.g.: Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Transportation & Logistics, Hospitality)
Criteria for Startups
- We are looking for businesses, and not just ideas. You should be able to clearly demonstrate what your company has achieved and produced so far, and have clear plans on where you want to be in the near future.
- We want to see a team, not just an individual.
- Your business has to be ICT-related, such as targeted at the ICT industry or sells ICT solutions to other industries.
- Your company should be looking for early stage investments, probably Series A and prior. However, if you've got a great business that we simply can't resist, it will still be considered.
- You must be able to attend the TechVenture event physically on the 14 October 2011.
Submissions have closed as of 4 October 2011. Thank you for your interest.
Learn more about SingTel Innov8.